EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECKS
Annual or Frequent Employee Re-screening
Annual Employment Screening
Scheduled Employment Screening
Rolling Criminal Record Background Checks
Periodic Automated Driving Records with violation only reports
Many employers are greatly surprised to find out, sometimes too late, that one of their employees has committed a serious crime. One that would have clearly precluded employment when they were initially hired.
Every year 10.6 million people are arrested and go to jail, and626 people leave prison.
Yet, due to the long time between arrests and prosecution in the court system, sometimes several years or more, the employer will not likely find out about these arrests and charges unless they re-screen employees on a regular basis.
What has happened in the past year?
This annual re-screening program is recommended for all employers. Has an employee been arrested, charged with a crime during the past 12 months?
Are they on probation? Will their driving record show serious offenses?
Maybe more likely than is apparent.
The FBI website shows the following arrest rates:
- Nationwide, law enforcement made an estimated 11,302,102 arrests in 2013. Of these arrests, 480,360 were for violent crimes, and 1,559,284 were for property crimes. (Note: the UCR Program does not collect data on citations for traffic violations.)
- The highest number of arrests were for drug abuse violations (estimated at 1,501,043 arrests), larceny-theft (estimated at 1,231,580), and driving under the influence (estimated at 1,166,824).
- The estimated arrest rate for the United States in 2013 was 3,690.5 arrests per 100,000 inhabitants.
- The arrest rate for violent crime (including murder and non-negligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) was 159.8 per 100,000 inhabitants, and the arrest rate for property crime (burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson) was 513.2 per 100,000 inhabitants.
- Please also note that all employment background check, drug screening, driving record and state release authorization forms are available in a PDF format file to our Automated Employment Screening Clients.
All of these FCRA compliant release documents may be e-mailed to the applicants and easily completed online.
Our Automated Employment Screening provides an applicant controlled process that allows FCRA compliant background check forms, including Electronic Chain-Of-custody forms and releases to be completed online by the applicant.
We provide several short videos to easily acquaint you with the system.
This makes the background check process fast and easy.
Please Click or call for more information.
Call Us now at 800-459-3034 and begin ordering instant driving records and background checks within minutes or:
None of the information contained in this web site should be construed as legal advice. All forms, policies, information and procedures should be reviewed by your legal counsel before being used in any way.