A criminal records "Smart Search®" includes:
1. A 50 state sex offender (S.O.R.) registry check.
2. A Multi-State Criminal Record Background Check
The Multi-State criminal background check also includes:
OFAC Blocked List- Terrorist Watch List (Office Of foreign Assets Control),
INTERPOL Most Wanted- NS, DEA Fugitive List, Denied Persons List, Debarred List,
OTS List- NS (Office Of Thrift Supervision),
Bank of England Sanctions List-
NS, European Union Terrorism Sanctions List-
NS, OSFI - Canadian Sanctions List- NS,
Australian Reserve Bank Sanctions List- NS
3. A 10 year social Security Number address history Trace
4. A Social Security Number verifier Plus, which provides the state of issue and the date the SSN was issued. It also includes a check against the SSN death index
4. County or State Criminal Record Background checks from any county or State of residence based on the last 7 years social security number address history, from counties or states not already included in the multi-state criminal background check.
(This averages 1.75 additional county criminal background checks.)
These county or State criminal background checks are ordered for you automatically based on addresses shown in the applicant's social security number trace.
Criminal records returned on the multi-state criminal are also verified in the jurisdiction of record by ordering up to date county criminal records as required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
All of our reports are FCRA compliant.
Our Criminal record "Smart Search Plus®" includes all of the criminal records background checks above and also includes a check of the separately maintained Federal Criminal Records in every state in which the applicant has lived for the past 7 years. Click on the link for more information.
Call us now at 800-459-3034 and begin ordering instant driving records and background checks within minutes or:
Click Here For A Price List: A price list will be promptly e-mailed to you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL ANYTIME
None of the information contained in this web site should be construed as legal advice.
All forms, policies, information and procedures should be reviewed by your legal counsel before being used in any way.