EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECKS
Wisconsin employment driving record state Fees: $7.00* 3 year Revised 02/2016
The state fee is in addition to our charge for ordering the driving record.
Format: 1 Alphabetic, 13 Numeric
Required Data: DL #Wisconsin driving record searches contain the longest driving records of any state. Information as far back as 4 to 55 years may be included as follows: Accidents dating back 4 years from date of accident. Moving violations, suspensions/revocations go back 5 years from the date of conviction. Revocation based on damage judgment goes back 20 years. Serious convictions and commercial motor vehicle disqualifying offenses, as well as alcohol related (or serious offense violations) go back 55 years.
Use this application if you want to check any of the following:
- License issuance and expiration date.
- A list of all classes (including any CDL classes) and endorsements and their current status.
- If you have a CDL, your tier of operation will be displayed.
- If you are a tier 1 CDL driver, the exam and expiration date for your Federal Medical card will be displayed.
- If you are a school bus driver, information about your physical and testing status as well as future requirements will be displayed.
Our Automated Employment Screening provides an applicant controlled process that allows FCRA compliant background check forms, including Electronic Chain-Of-custody forms and releases to be completed online by the applicant.
We provide several short videos to easily acquaint you with the system.
This makes the background check process fast and easy.
Please Click or call for more information.
None of the information contained in this web site should be construed as legal advice. All forms, policies, information and procedures should be reviewed by your legal counsel before being used in any way.